If you are looking for a meal that’s quick and easy then here it is! It will take you 10-15 mins and is delicious and healthy. make it your own by adding you own tasty bits (chillis, garlic, peppers, mushrooms etc)
What do you need?…
1 chicken breast per person
1 tin of organic chopped tomatoes (no added sugar)
brown pasta (approx 50-75g uncooked depending on fitness goal)
* Bring a pot of water to the boil and add brown pasta, set timer for 10 mins
* Slice your chicken breasts into thin slices and cook in 1tbls of olive oil in a large pan
* Add you chopped onion and other tasties you might fancy (chillis, mushroom, garlic, peppers etc)
* Stir until onions start to soften
* Add tin of chopped organic tomatoes
* Stir and season to taste
* Allow to simmer on a low heat until pasta is finished cooking
* Add your pasta to the large pan with your chicken and sauce and toss the ingredients allowing the sauce to coat the pasta
* Dish up and tear some basil to place on top of the meal…enjoy!
TIP- Cook twice as much as you need and freeze the rest or take it to work the next day so you can be healthy there too!